A family-run Caravan and Motorhome Club CL (Certificated Location) on a small working farm in the heart of the Suffolk Heritage Coast area. Our entrance is easy to find, directly off the A12, just south of the A1094 turning to Aldeburgh. The touring caravan site is well away from the road, overlooks fields and remains tranquil. Laundry facilities available. Free Wi-Fi.
Set within 35 acres of arable farmland and adjacent to our 17th century barn, self-catering accommodation & farmhouse, this touring site offers five grass pitches with 16 Amp electric hook-ups (EHU) and the usual fill-up / disposal points, as well as recycling facilities. Free-of-charge WiFi is available for those requiring wireless Internet access; as are modern laundry facilities [per use charges apply]. The site is level and accessed via our large car-park, which provides hard-standing for additional vehicles and trailers (useful for larger motorhomes with towed cars).
There are plenty of things to explore locally. Here are a few suggestions:
- Beaches and seaside towns of Aldeburgh, Thorpeness and Southwold
- Nature reserves – including those of the Suffolk Wildlife Trust, Woodland Trust and RSPB Minsmere
- Places of historical interest like Framlingham, Dunwich and Orfordness
- Cultural centres such as Snape Maltings (Aldeburgh Music)
- English Heritage and National Trust properties, for example Orford Castle and Sutton Hoo
- Festivals like Folk East (Glemham Hall) and Latitude (Henham Estate)
Should you also be bringing a pet, we are dog-friendly and have public footpaths crossing our land. Suffolk also has plenty of dog-friendly pubs and beaches to choose from – so, something for everyone!
Visit our book online page or use the calendar below to check availability and reserve your pitch. Pitches are not numbered on site, so pick whichever one provides the dates you’re looking for below and then choose your favourite spot on arrival.
Now in our seventh year, we look forward to welcoming you to our Caravan and Motorhome Club CL.
Sasha & Richard
We’re registered with the Freedom Camping Club